Saturday, October 15, 2011

I am stuck... stuck can't think of something to paint. But then, I thought "why not draw from life?", I mean I have lots of materials here I can use as a model and it would be a great way for practice. I always thought life drawing was a bit boring, I know lots of stuff can only be understood with life drawing but I never did do it for painting before. I should have done this before...


This is would basically my first still life, I was fortunate to have a sculpture of galloping horses here so I used it. And I think it turned out really well :D


These are just my Works in progress the one on the right I think I'll leave as is... or maybe modify? The one on the left is a sort of color study for me, a practice of using Blue hues for the hood and clothing and Yellow hues for the skin..

No comments:

Post a Comment