Monday, September 26, 2011

Back! Seriously this time









I've had an artist block for the past month, couldn't think of anything to draw or paint otherwise. Then I though of a great to exercise my creative muscles, D&D. It helped alot. I've been drawing and painting now.

It also inspired me to have a certain 'identity' on my theme and such. Student of the Seven is a paragon path of bard in D&D and I really liked the idea of a group of 7 mystics are heavily shrouded in mystery(in game) the only information involved about them are only covered in tales and folk lore. Their like a exarchs of a god, a sponsor of power, an angel from the astral sea, they are always not the same. No one knows what they want or what god they are under they are simply called 'The Seven'. Thus the Path Name is called Student of the Seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment