Saturday, January 21, 2012

oh... Hi!

HA! Finally found the time to update my little excuse for blog. Since I'm always preoccupied about work and well I basically just get lazy to update my blog.  And since it's a long weekend here I have plenty of time to work on my paintings and a little practice on digital painting as well!

First off! Sketches from work. I could only do a few since sketching during work isn't really allowed.





Finally able to find the best position for my two lamps. Gave my painting area sufficient lighting now.


My Current Painting. Almost done, Realized that I shouldn't force myself to paint something that I don't even like painting. It ends up being erased and forgotten. Need a little more tweaking especially the hair and wee bit on the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment