Saturday, April 14, 2012

Well.. Bloody Hell

It's been so long since I updated my blog... So much happening at work that I can't really get the chance to update it.

Given that I can't get enough time to finish my traditional oil paints anymore, though I have been working with some digital works lately (given that it's what we do at my job).


Here's what I've been doing. (In order of when I made them)


My First Digital painting that I recognize as "Successful". Because before my job  I never ever did digital painting. But because of necessity of the current situation I am forced to learn and It wasn't that bad at all. I still prefer traditional though.


This one is the picture when I replaced by Graphire 4 tablet(R.I.P) to a Bamboo Pen & Touch, And by GOD! The pressure sensitivity is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy different compared to the graphire. 
 This one is based on the Sylvari of Guild Wars 2. I was just... Amazed on their concept, I thought that the concept for sylvari was like elves or something, but rather their concept was like (as I understand it) They are living moving plants! as if the plants evolved grew limbs and learned to talk. It's not that they talk to the trees fores or plants, They are the plants. And I was just amazed that.. It works, amazing.


This one is my digital painting based on Skyrim. I wanted to make the dragonborn a mage like figure but still menacing and faceless!

This is what I'm doing right now it's based on a pose from deviantart  (Forgot the name sorry). It's like she poses for drawing people.

So there we go an update. Finally got the time! and I shall try to update this bastard as much as I can, No promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment