Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I compensate alot


I am what you'd see an artist with kind of a realistic Point of View in terms of art.
Some people would tell me that I'm very talented or 'you're good' or 'you have great potential' and also the occasional silence. These kinds of words motivated an artist in getting better in his field.

But I have never considered myself good, talented or having potential. I consider myself as a student that will never graduate in the field of art. I'm not talented at all, but I compensate by studying alot and practicing alot. As long as I keep practicing I feel a little more confident everytime...

Sketchy updates: 


The hand in this one is annoying


I feel the arms and the hair are lacking.. .Might add a bracer or something on the hair... :D


Went to adjusting the mask, the chest piece, and the skull.... Haven't much done yet.

Laters~!


No comments:

Post a Comment