Friday, May 3, 2013

I'm a big fan for Warhammer 40k Universe, especially the video games. My favourite unit of all of them was the 'Vindicare Assassin'. Then I read the lore. And they just got alot cooler.

They are basically cliche trainedtobeanassassinsincebirth type of guys. But given that they use them for a purpose in the dark universe of W40k. It seems like abducting an orphan puts morals aside in this W40k.

And since I just got my Awakening: Art of Halo 4. It seems like it's the perfect time to create my own version of these vicious beasts.

At first I incorporated a bit of Spartan Mjolnir II armor designs from Halo 4...

Then I thought It was too bulky for a master markmsman so I ook some of the platings out just leaving the Synskin. Only some though I like the Left shoulder plating and the Chest plate. Also minimized the leg plates to be give my assassin more mobility.

Now I'm just thinking if I should incorporate giving it a cloak or not... Felt like the cloak is a tad bit off tho... But..kinda works. a bit... I think I'm going for the one without though




No comments:

Post a Comment